My ever-developing education itinerary so far has consisted in graduate and postgraduate studies, as well as in professional and discipline-specific training through short courses in the following areas:
- English Language Teaching
- Education and New Technologies
- Applied/Practical Phonetics and the Phonology of English, with a focus on prosody
- Discourse Analysis: Enunciation Theories, Systemic Functional Linguistics
- Conversation Analysis
- English Literature
- PhD in Language and Communication. Year 2. Supervisors: Dr. Richard Ogden & Dr. Merran Toerien (Period 2016/2017 also: Dr. Beatrice Szczepek-Reed). Department of Language and Linguistic Science. University of York
- York Teaching and Learning Award leading to an Associate Fellowship of the Higher Education Academy (2017-2018)
- MA in English Language: Contemporary Uses (orientation: Sociolinguistics and Pragmatics) – Final dissertation: “Affiliation and Alignment in Broadcast Interaction: Exploring the Functions and Prosodic Design of Interruptions in the Vanessa Feltz Phone In Programme” (Supervisor: Luisa Granato, PhD) – (October 2015)
- Diploma in Social Sciences: Education and New Technologies. (Diploma en Ciencias Sociales con mención en Educación y Nuevas Tecnologías) FLACSO (Facultad Latinoamericana de Ciencias Sociales) (September 2010)
- Specialisation certificate in Phonetics and Phonology in English (Adscripción en Fonética y Teorías Fonológicas), 2004 –2006 Instituto Superior del Profesorado “Dr. Joaquín V. González” – Final research paper: “Phonological Processes in the Acquisition of Received Pronunciation: Interlanguage Phonology of Advanced Learners of English of a Riverplate Spanish Background” – August 2009
Degrees / Diplomas
- Degree in Teaching of English as a Foreign/Second Language (“Profesora en Inglés”) – Instituto Superior del Profesorado “Dr. Joaquín V. González” (April 2004)
- Diploma in English -University of London – Goldsmiths College – External Programme (Distance Learning via Asociación Internacional de Estudios, Buenos Aires, Argentina) (August 2006)
- Course on Vocal Techniques and Public Speaking (“Técnica Vocal Integral”). 2009-2011 Instituto de la Voz.
- Summer Course in English Phonetics – August 2010 -University College London
- Online Course on Materials Design for Online and Virtual Environments. (“El Diseño Instruccional de Materiales”) 2008. Net-Learning and Universidad Tecnológica Nacional.
- Short Postgraduate Course, Reading Comprehension Skills and Processing in a Foreign Language, October – November – 2008. Universidad de Buenos Aires
- Short Postgraduate Course, Psycholinguistics: L1 and L2 Acquisition Processes – August-November, 2007 Universidad de Buenos Aires
Courses pending final evaluation
- Specialisation Course in Discourse Analysis (Adscripción en Análisis del Discurso). 2012-2013. Supervisor: Prof. Fernando Mortoro – ISP Dr Joaquín V González – Taught training completed. Final research paper pending.