Most of my teaching career has been developed in Higher Education institutions. I have lectured in Applied Phonetics and also in Discourse Analysis in several HE colleges and universities (both at teacher training colleges and translation programmes) in Buenos Aires, Argentina.
I am also an EFL teacher, and I have worked as an EFL pre- and in-service teacher educator. I hold over a decade of experience teaching English as a Foreign Language in secondary schools and at language institutes.
I am currently a seminar tutor and exam marker in Phonetics and Phonology and in English Grammar at the University of York. I have also worked as a Spanish Language tutor at the Languages For All centre in the Department of Language and Linguistic Science, and as an EAP tutor at the Centre for English Language Teaching.
At the University of York, UK – Department of Language and Linguistic Science (2017-2018)
- GTA in Introduction to Phonetics and Phonology (LC09) – Seminar Tutor/Teacher & Exam marker
- GTA in Understanding English Grammar – Seminar Tutor & Exam Marker
- Spanish Level 1 (Associate) Tutor. Languages for All. Spring and Summer 2017-2018
At the University of York, UK – Centre for English Language Teaching (CELT)
- University English 2 Pre-Sessional Tutor. Summer 2018.
- Departmental English Language (DEL) tutor for MA students in the Department of Education. Dissertation writing training. Centre for English Language Teaching. Summer Term 2018.
At ISP Dr Joaquín V González – Buenos Aires, Argentina – English Department (2009-2016)
- Lecturer (“Profesora”) in the following modules:
- Phonetics and Phonological Theories II (2006-2016)
- Laboratory Practice I (2009-2016)
- Phonology at the Lab and its Pedagogy (Laboratory Practice III) (2013-2016)
- Discourse Analysis (2015-2016)
- Laboratory Practice Tutor (2010-2016)
At ENSLV Sofía B de Spangenberg – Buenos Aires, Argentina – Translation Programme
- Lecturer in English Phonology I, A & B (2006-2016)
At Profesorado del Consudec – English Department (2007, 2010-2016 )
- Lecturer in Phonetics II (2010-2016)
- Lecturer in Lab III and Lab IV (2014-2016)
At CIBADIST (2007-2014)
- Module convenor and distance-learning tutor:
- Language and Oral Expression IV (4th year Phonetics & Phonology) (2007-2014)
- Language and Culture II (Literature) and IV (Literature and Media) (2009-2014)
At Colegio San Juan el Precursor (2004-2013)
- Teacher of English at FCE/CAE level – Teacher of IGCSE English as a First Language (2004-2013)
- Head of English Department, Secondary School (2010)
Universidad de Belgrano – Translation Programme (2013 – currently bank member of staff)
- Lecturer in English Phonetics A & B
Universidad Nacional de San Martín – CEPEL – Posgraduate diploma in the didactics of Phonetics
- Lecturer in The Didactics of Intonation I (1st term 2016)